- Input regarding products we sell, services we offer, and community engagement
- Voting rights in a democratically run organization including board elections and bylaw decisions
- Access to Frontier products for home, kitchen, body, wellness, and pets
How it Works
As a member of the CO-OP you are a co-owner. We aim to open a full-time brick and mortar community market located in Catonsville. We need dedicated owners to make this vision a reality.
To create equity and investment in the CO-OP, each owner purchases a member share. As owner investments increase, we move closer to making market expansion financially feasible. All profits go back into the store's operation - and (eventually) member dividends and a non-profit segment.
We are currently offering Founding Memberships for $200 (non-refundable).
- Pay in Full: One-time payment of $200. Founding Membership status and full voting privileges.
- Quarterly Installments: 4 installments of $50 made within 12 months. After the first payment, full access to the CO-OP buying program is given. When all payments are made, Founding Membership status and full voting privileges are granted.
- Work Equity: In effort to make the CO-OP accessible to all, we offer a work equity option to those needing financial assistance.