Membership has its Privileges
- Access to shop at our Market
- Access to online ordering from select vendors
- Input regarding the products we sell, services we offer, and the ways we engage our community
- Involvement in a grassroots effort to bring sustainable, accessible, and affordable healthy food and products to our community
- Ownership and voting rights in a democratically run organization
As a Member, you are also a Co-Owner
Our vision is to open a full-time brick-and-mortar store located in Catonsville. We need dedicated Owners to make this vision a reality.
To create equity and investment in the CO-OP, each Owner purchases a Member share. As owner investments increase, we move closer to opening a full-time store. All profits are reinvested in the CO-OP to grow and improve our operations.
We are currently offering Founding Memberships for $200.
Different Ways to Pay for your membership
- Pay in Full: One-time payment of $200
- Quarterly Installments: 4 installments of $50 made within 12 months
- Work Equity: In an effort to make the CO-OP accessible to all, we offer a work equity option to those needing financial assistance